The Lewis Family

The Lewis Family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

okay...not totally official... Yet.



MayLynn Lewis  
 
James is singing beach boys "Let me go home, let me go home, I wanna go home, yeah yeah, Well I feel so broke up, I wanna go home" ... its his theme song today -10:28am Dec 15
his eye pressure is up ... more tests ... maybe one more night in the hospital
also he had an ultrasound - not pregnant
yeah ... one more night -2:34pm Dec 15 
Trudy Makin Lewis
James had a great night's sleep. Yea! -5:58am Dec 15
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Ruth Geilman Mannion. I worked with Stuart at the BYU Costume Shop. I'll always remember his wonderful smile and laugh. Our family collected all our change this year to donate to someone in need and decided to send it to your family this year. Our thoughts and prayers are with you this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete