The Lewis Family

The Lewis Family

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Carolers welcome James Home

Follow the link below to watch news coverage of carolers welcoming James home. Thanks everyone who participated!
http://connect2utah.com/news-story/?nxd_id=123046&shr=addthis

 
Thank You everyone! I am so in awe at the acts of kindness I have witnessed in the last few weeks! May you all have a Very Merry Christmas! 
Once again I am very touched and humbled. I am in awe at the acts of kindness and giving that I have witnessed in the last few weeks. I feel very spoiled! Thank You for the Christlike service and the attitude of giving that I see constantly. May all of you out there feel the true spirit of Christmas!
Thanks to all the carolers! That was amazing! I guess channels 2 and 13 were here. so check out the news tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment