The Lewis Family

The Lewis Family

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas wishes and Thanks from Trudy Lewis and fam!

I send out my Christmas wish to everyone out there... I wish you love and time with those you love. I wish you peace that only Christ can bring. I wish you an attitude of gratitude and a remembrance of the reason for this season. Christ is the reason. I know he lives and loves us. Merry Christmas everyone. That includes family, friends and strangers alike. Merry Christmas.
One day closer to Christmas. I actually did some Christmas shopping last night for the first time. If I could buy a gift for all the people that have been so good to us I would. I know that there is no way in this world I could repay everyone who has been so generous and loving to us at this hard time in our life. Or even send thank you notes to everyone. I hope everyone knows that we are grateful for everything!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment